ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP FEE $10,000
Platinum Sponsorships are set aside for national companies or companies with a large coverage footprint. Sponsorships will be limited at this level to give maximum exposure to our Platinum Sponsors. Exclusivity is not possible as there is too much crossover per field, trade or supply line. There are a variety of companies that can benefit from this type of sponsorship ranging from manufacturers, national vendors, national suppliers, national contractors and so on.
Platinum Sponsors Receive:
- 1 regular expo space and entrance for 5 or fewer representatives for free. Additional representatives will be at full price.
- 10 VIP tickets at any NCTA (not including charity fundraisers) event which can be personally used or passed out to valued clients.
- Products or services will be listed in the NCTA Resources directory.
- Full access to the membership directory for marketing purposes.
- Company name will be mentioned at each function and you will have the opportunity at one social gathering to address attendees at a specific time for a period of no more than 10 minutes.
- Logo displayed on the Home page of this website as well as on the Sponsorship page. All logos will be linked to the sponsor’s website or on a landing page designed and paid for by the sponsor.
- Platinum Sponsors can, if they choose, provide a speaker at their discretion to speak at one event per year. The speaker and the their presentation must be approved by NCTA Board or Committee.
- Provide information 6 times per year to be included in NCTA’s member monthly newsletter.
- An open invitation to attend the NCTA’s Annual or Bi-Annual Summit(s) where they can participate in discussions and openly present new ideas and concepts to further the growth of our association and industry.
Please print the Sponsorship Agreement below. Read carefully and complete pages 1,8 and 9.
Make check payable to NCTA in the amount of $10,000.00 and include it with your Sponsorship Agreement.
Mail it to:203 Deer Park Trail ~ Canton, GA ~ 30114
Once you clear the committee approval process a NCTA coordinator will be in contact with you to gather all information needed to get you listed on our website and mailings.